The Filipino Young Leaders Program (FYLPRO) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization of high-performing, next-generation leaders who have a passion for advancing the Philippines and the Filipino people.
What They Do
Identify Filipino talent across all sectors in order to cultivate and accelerate the leadership potential of the Filipino community, everywhere.
FYLPRO aims to:
1) Capture and magnify the voice of the Filipino youth community in the US (ages 40 & under)
2) Preserve the Filipino culture, customs, and values
3) Build empathy towards Filipino community both in the Philippines and the US
4) Maintain grassroots and non-partisan approach of working locally in the fields of: arts/culture, business, design, education, engineering, finance, government, medicine, policy, and technology that will have an impact nationally and globally
5) Continue and strengthen the dialogue with the highest officials and policymakers in the Philippines and US, leaders of industry, media, artists and cultural experts, and entrepreneurs.
FYLPRO is a non-profit (501C3) organization of high-performing next-generation leaders that have a passion
for advancing the Philippines and the Filipino people. We are focused on leadership development and social impact projects.
FYLPRO was established in 2012 by Former Ambassador of the Republic of the Philippines to the United States of America, Jose L. Cuisia, Jr. and Mrs. Victoria J. Cuisia in cooperation with the Ayala Foundation Inc. (AFI) to annually identify outstanding young professionals in the Filipino communities across the United States and provide the delegates with invaluable community, business, and government insights and access to a distinguished network captains of industry and government.