Alariss Global Fellowship
The Alariss Global Fellowship is a competitive program for university students and graduates to work in emerging market countries including China, Indonesia, Kenya, United Arab Emirates, the Philippines, Vietnam, and Singapore in roles including Marketing, Business Development, Engineering, Product Management, and Customer Support. Due to COVID, many of the roles are now remote-friendly. University students currently taking gap years are also encouraged to apply.
The Fellowship offers a stipend, access to excellent mentorship, an international support network, and valuable job experience abroad. Fellows generally have a history of achievement and proven leadership experience coupled with a passion for international affairs and business acumen.
Join Our Network
Fellows will accelerate their leadership trajectory by working from 4 to 12 months, either remotely or in-person. Fellows will have access to excellent resources, leadership opportunities, and a support network that will help you make a profound and immediate impact in the lives of others.
Find International Tech Jobs
Alariss Global Fellows will be evaluated holistically and will be matched in an appropriate role according to their background. Our Clients, which include some of the largest investment, tech, and education technology firms, are seeking top U.S.-educated talent to advance their global-minded outlook. Talents are needed in the spheres of Finance, Strategy, Computer Science, and Education (including STEM subjects, humanities, language arts, and more). The most important factor for success is a passion for global experience and cultural adaptability.
Global Fellowship Program Details
- Monthly stipend ($500 to $5000)
- Work visa provided;
- Cultural immersion experience;
- International community of Fellows & Mentoring.
- Submit your resume and application via our website
- If a relevant role in our database is a match for your skills, an Alariss team member will contact you to discuss potential fit based upon your experience and long-term career goals
- Short-listed candidates will interview directly with relevant Overseas Partners via WebCam
- Alariss will assist successful candidates with relocation and transition where applicable
Global Fellowship FAQs
Apply For Our Global Fellowship Today
A form for Candidates to fill out. This will populate a new record in HubSpot.