Business Development Associate (Latin America)
ELSA Corp. is a rising star edtech startup founded in San Francisco with offices in Portugal, Vietnam, India, Indonesia and Japan. Our vision is to enable everyone to speak English with full confidence, which helps to reach a better life and career opportunities.
The English learning market is a $55 billion market, and growing high single digits every year. Since our launch in 2016, Elsa has attracted 10 million users in 101+ countries, and won numerous awards. We’re backed by Google’s AI fund Gradient Ventures.
We are looking for a business development associate to expand our growth in Latin America and establish Elsa’s strong foothold in the English learning market.
Who you are
- You have recently lived in LatAm at least for a few years and deeply understand local and business cultures.
- You have a deep network in the education, HR, and edtech space.
- You can lead fruitful partnerships with agencies, government, schools and corporate partners.
- You are excited about being part of a technology-driven world and transforming traditional industries.
- Represent ELSA in Latin America to foster strategic relationships with partners and customers at the C-suite & management level. Drive market growth, lead sales and strategic partnerships to expand ELSA’s presence and revenue in the market.
- Consult with partners about best practices to incorporate ELSA into training programs, curricula, and HR policies
- Coordinate with customer success to implement roll-out with customers
- Provide feedback to product team for localization iteration and improvements
What we offer
- Experience in working at a Silicon Valley startup to help scale up a business
- Opportunities to grow professionally and play a critical role to shape the next stage of our company’s growth
- Opportunity to create impact on the lives of 1.5 billion language learners around the world