Business Development Lead (B2B, AI Saas Product)$60k to $80k
Alariss Global is the Premier Global Expansion Platform, enabling high-growth tech companies in industries like SaaS, IT, Entertainment, and EdTech from abroad to quickly and effectively build their U.S. operations. We are currently recruiting a new Business Development Lead to join our team. You’ll work with our highly accomplished and diverse team educated at Harvard, Stanford & Insead and trained at Microsoft, McKinsey, and the U.S. Foreign Service to develop an innovative business development strategy to help our client grow. Alariss Global’s innovative methodology has been featured in a variety of sources, including Forbes Magazine, Harvard Business School, and MIT Sloan School of Management.
Our client’s vision is to fight climate change by stopping food waste and by empowering people to cook more plant-based food through artificial intelligence and machine learning. They unleash peoples’ creativity in the kitchen. Using their technology, people learn to love cooking and discover food pairs they never imagined existed. More than 100,000 households in Germany, the UK, Denmark and the US are already using its recipe technology.
- Versatile team players who can wear many hats and adapt to the needs of the company in a dynamic environment.
- Develop and maintain industry connections for a pipeline of new customers, launch sales campaigns to increase inbound and outbound leads, and work with the engineering team to incorporate feedback from prospective clients.
- Responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and closing new accounts as well as engaging with clients to ensure a positive experience and maintain long term relationships.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experience in business development / sales in food industry & ability to understand our AI product's potential for US customers
- Ability to perform at high efficiency in a fast-paced environment—you can get an incredible amount done in a short amount of time
- Tenacious attitude—you bounce back from setbacks quickly, are resourceful, and find creative ways to get things done
- Demonstrated track record of achievement in deals closed and accounts managed
- Extraordinary communication and interpersonal skills—people trust you and get the sense that you are advocating for something in which you believe
What We Offer
- A challenging environment filled with support and growth
- Strong career growth opportunities and exposure
- A friendly and supportive team environment