Global Expansion & Business Development Intern
Alariss Global is a fast-growing tech startup in the global expansion space. We are backed by top Silicon Valley VCs including General Catalyst, and serve clients in China, India, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, and Sub-Saharan Africa. The CEO has a Harvard BA, Princeton MPA, and Stanford MBA, and the CTO has a Harvard BA and INSEAD MBA. This internship will offer the opportunity to gain skills in international business, grow with an exciting and inclusive team, and receive mentorship and professional development from industry experts.
- The intern will work on a variety of projects devoted to our core mission: Helping our global clients expand their tech/SaaS products overseas.
- Interns will interact directly with our clients including Indian, Singapore, and Chinese CEOs on video conferencing calls and help advise them on the best ways to grow their business cross-border.
- Interns will become familiar with tech tools like Slack, Hubspot, automation, data analytics, email automation, and nurture campaigns to increase ROI.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills along with an enthusiasm for the tech industries in emerging markets and the ability to speak another language are a big plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High integrity and trustworthiness
- Eagerness to learn and desire for professional growth
- Empathy for and understanding of different cultures
- Ability to serve as a bridge between different countries
- Professionalism and poise when presenting to clients
Internship Dates and Deadlines
- Summer Internship (June 1 to August 15): Minimum 30 hour per week contribution. Application Deadline: May 1.
- Remote (Just make sure you have a good internet connection for client Zoom calls)