The MarketX Ventures is a global Pre-IPO focused venture firm and fin-tech platform. The platform helps investors gain access to high-quality growth-stage and pre-IPO companies globally via direct investments and thematic portfolios simply and efficiently. The team is focused on democratizing access to this high growth asset class for family offices, high net worth individuals, and accredited investors.
Culture & Traits
MarketX Ventures is an investment firm and a high growth start-up. Individuals that succeed in the company are self-motivated, problem solvers, have high attention to detail, and thrive in fast-moving environments.
The CTO will partner directly with top executives and stakeholders to develop and direct a strategic technical vision for the next generation MarketX fin-tech platform. They will lead technology strategy and scale product development while driving innovation and security. The CTO will be responsible for building and developing the engineering team while maintaining key objectives and fiscal stipulations. The candidate should have experience in product development for fin-tech platforms, marketplaces, and have worked with high-output teams. The CTO has experience as a developer with a deep knowledge of programming, coding, cloud-based infrastructure configuration, and software architecture design. The CTO must be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with global team members and a global user base.
• 5+ years of professional experience building web applications with exposure to fin-tech startups
• Expert level skill with modern technical stacks, preferably ReactJS, NodeJS, ReactNative
• Fluency in Python, Java, Django, machine learning APIs
• Experience building and coaching high-quality software engineers
• Strong working knowledge of SysAdmin/DevOps, mobile applications and front/back-end services.
• Data-Driven project management experience
• A business product, ownership mindset
• MS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent combination of experience
• Language: English Fluency
• The ability to work in the US without sponsorship
• Ability to travel and conduct face-to-face meetings
MarketX Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition. As a registered investment adviser, employees of MarketX Ventures may be subject to certain limitations on political contribution and personal investment activities.