Global Account Executive$84k to $140k
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to drive measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions, including sponsored ads, display, video, and custom ads, leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including selfservice, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses to build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
The Amazon Advertising team helps CN-based advertisers to reach Amazon customers globally: on Amazon, across our other owned and operated properties, on other high-quality destinations across the internet, and on millions of Kindles, tablets, and mobile devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team that is working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
If you have a consultative approach, a history of business development to drive successful partnerships, and are ready to deliver strategic advertising solutions globally, please apply today!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver the revenue goals through exploring the new business opportunities through identifying and creating new relationships with advertisers.
- Understand Amazon's search and display advertising tools to help build relevant and effective advertising solutions for our advertisers.
- Understand and learn about the e-commerce landscape and competitive environment, including knowledge of competitive product offerings.
- Deliver the highest level of educational and consultant services to China-based brands and advertisers.
- Help advertisers see how to best utilize Amazon’s ad tools in order to better build their business.
- Coordinate campaign setup with the global advertising teams.
- Dive deep on campaign performance reports and work with advertising teams around the globe to enable optimal performance to advertisers in each locale.
- Use CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and business progress.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese is required.
- Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses, presenting both over the phone and in person.
- Proven track record of successful internal and external relationship management.
- Demonstrated ability to explore the new business opportunities and consistently deliver on business revenue goals.
- Experience working with China-based brands.
- Strong team player and contributor.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5 -7 years’ ads product sales, business development, account management or consultant experience as an individual contributor.
- 3-5 Years of experience selling advertising or advertising-like services.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets and backgrounds.
- Exposure to working with global teams in other locales – ie US, Germany, France, Japan, UK.