Hong Kong Baptist University Business Fellowship
With full scholarships awarded to top students, Hong Kong Baptist University's one-year Master of Science in Business Management program allows participants to develop the mix of skills and knowledge needed to succeed in a business world powered by the digital economy, innovation, big data, entrepreneurship and creativity. At the end of the program, graduates will be awarded a Master's degree in Business Management.
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or comparable institution; or a professional qualification deemed to be equivalent;
- English proficiency (Diploma from a English-speaking program or TOEFL score of 79 (internet-based) or IELTS overall band score of 6.5);
- Personal statement of 500 words or less on your motivation to study the program;
- Two letters of recommendation from an employer and/or professor;
- GMAT is not required but highly encouraged.
- Round 1: Submit your contact information below. An Admissions Counselor will reach out to you to discuss your candidacy;
- Round 2: Submit required documents (listed above);
- Round 3: Interview