Alariss Global https://www.alariss.com/ is a fast-growing tech startup in the global expansion space. We are backed by top VCs and serve clients in China, India, Southeast Asia, and Sub-Saharan Africa. Our tech platform connects global leaders to high-impact roles in the emerging markets, with the mission of fostering greater international and intercultural collaboration. The CEO has a Harvard BA, Princeton MPA, and Stanford MBA, and the CTO has a Harvard BA and INSEAD MBA.
We are hiring for our first full-time Recruiter. At this early stage, you will have a great impact on the company. As a marketplace in the future of work space, people are the most important component of our company. You will be charged with identifying uniquely talented, amazing individuals for Alariss and for our partner organizations. Your responsibilities will include designing and executing strategies to engage top talent from around the world through a number of channels (social and professional networks, diaspora communities, social media, etc.) and any other creative methods you can conceive. You will also create a positive and supportive experience for talent, and ease the introductions and transition to their new roles when necessary.
There is no typical day in a startup, so you will have to be adaptable—there will be no shortage of interesting challenges to tackle!
• At least 2 years of full cycle recruiting experience
• Experience building strategic partnerships with hiring teams and managing different stakeholders
• A proactive, positive, and helpful attitude
• Responsive and fast at responding to business needs
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills that engenders trust
• Experience using LinkedIn and different sourcing channels