Solutions Sales Manager
INTSIG Information Co. Ltd, was founded in 2006 and boasts 14 years of experience and world-leading capabilities in OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology, hand-writing recognition, image processing and artificial intelligence. IntSig owns over 100 patents in name card recognition, identity card recognition, document recognition, facial recognition and voice recognition. CamCard, CamScanner and Qixin are among the most popular business and efficiency apps and are widely covered in media including BBC, New York Times, CBS, and TechCrunch, etc. CamCard and CamScanner have been picked as Apple Store Best Business & Productivity App and Best Paid App of 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- IntSig is seeking an innovative and fast-charging Solutions Sales Manager to set sales management strategy and create new businesses opportunities for IntSig's portfolio companies that have not completely exploited the revenue potential of their existing U.S. customer base.
- You'll be one of the most critical members of the IntSig U.S. team in developing an innovative way forward to promote the company's products.
- This position is entirely remote.
- 15+ years of experience
- Skilled at building relationships with key buyers at enterprise/large organizations, which are often internal development leaders, IT, or automation leaders.
- 7+ years in enterprise automation services/solution sales, especially startups and mid-sized companies
- Existing relationships with IT/business buyers
- Deep understanding of enterprise automation space - ECM, capture solutions