Content & Product Knowledge Expert (China EdTech)
About Vedantu: Vedantu is India’s leading EdTech company with a focus on live learning solutions for K-12 students. It is started by three serial entrepreneurs who are super teachers themselves, in an effort to replicate their offline teaching success online. It counts over 1M students as happy customers and consistently ranks at the top in student satisfaction, learning, and rankings in competitive exams. Moreover, Vedantu counts GGV Capital, Tiger Global, Accel Partners, TAL, Legend Capital, and other marquee investors.
- Deep dive on products features, content and services approach
- Study the driving factors behind the Chinese EdTech industry’s success in creating a high-quality learning experience digitally
- Understand and detail technological, content, and teaching innovations spearheading China's ed-tech space
- Understand and translate the growth tactics in the space
- Co-relate the Chinese education ecosystem with that of India's, and recommend actionable insights
- Facilitate knowledge sharing with Chinese education startups on product, growth, and technology.
- Understands content types and identify methods used by existing ed-tech space, very important
- Excellent Feature and content analysis breakdown
- Passionate about early education and content, with a keen eye for fun and engagement tactics
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is mandatory
- If you do not meet the above criteria, but still believe that you can deliver results, please write a brief description detailing how you intend to do that.Who will you work with: The role involves working closely with a steering group of 2 to 3 senior management members at Vedantu. You will be supported by EdTech experts with knowledge, direction, and network. Through this project, you will gain deep insight into the latest developments in Edtech and the mechanics of fast-growth companies.