- Work with international tech companies on global expansion
- Accelerate your global career with mentorship & an international network
- This is a paid position
Trusted by over 185+ Employers
- The Alariss Global Expansion Fellowship is a competitive program for university students and graduates to gain job experience in roles including Business Development, Growth Marketing, and Operations. Part of our goal is to reduce the friction between managers and employees, especially when cultural and geographic barriers are in place. You'll work on paid projects to support the global expansion companies of fast-growing international tech companies.
- Alariss Global is based in San Francisco, but is open to remote work.
Alariss Mentors are graduates of top universities including Harvard, Stanford, MIT, and Princeton, with experience at top companies including Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, McKinsey, Google, Facebook, and the World Bank.
Once you are accepted to the program, you will always have access to our talented network of other Fellows.
You will be assigned to a personal mentor, who has experience in your target industry, and have frequent 1:1's with them. This mentor will help you develop a plan to help your company's global expansion.
Our portfolio companies include leading technology companies based all over the world, including in India, Singapore, China, Israel, Germany, Brazil, Nigeria, Mexico, and other markets, who want to expand globally. We primarily concentrate on companies in healthtech, edtech, fintech (including crypto and blockchain), and AI, with ambitions to change the world for the better.
Fellows are selected for their history of achievement, proven leadership experience, and a passion for international relations, cultural exchange, and economic development. Professional fluency in another language is a big plus.
To apply, please fill out the application form below.
Alariss Global is the premier international expansion technology platform. Alariss is founded by Harvard, Princeton, and Stanford alumni including a former US diplomat and the former Head of Sales for one of the Top 100 Most Valuable Y Combinator Companies. Alariss has been featured in Forbes and Barclays. Alumni of the Alariss Global Fellowship program have attended universities such as Harvard University, Princeton University, and the University of Washington and worked at the World Bank, Bain & Company, McKinsey & Company, and other leading organizations.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
- Round 1: Resume Drop
- Round 2: Assessment
- Round 3: Interview with Alariss Team
Alariss, headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the world, serves as a bridge by advising fast-growing technology companies based in North America, Asia, Africa, Latin America, and the Middle East on their global expansion.