Business Development Consultant$80k to $160k
Alariss Global is the Premier Global Expansion Platform, enabling high-growth tech companies in industries like SaaS, IT, Entertainment, and EdTech to quickly and effectively build their overseas operations. We are currently recruiting new Business Development Consultants to join our team. You’ll lead the next wave of globalization and will work with our highly accomplished and diverse team educated at Harvard, Stanford & Insead and trained at Microsoft, McKinsey, and the U.S. Foreign Service to develop innovative business development strategies. Alariss Global’s innovative methodology has been featured in a variety of sources, including Forbes Magazine, Harvard Business School, and MIT Sloan School of Management.
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Business Development Consultant with industry work experience and/or other services to help our global partners grow. You will be responsible for generating new business opportunities to fuel the U.S. market penetration and expansion. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of utilizing industry knowledge to research and develop accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and point out compelling events.
Responsibilities for Business Development Consultant
- Identify, source, and assist in qualifying prospects
- Research organizations and individuals to find new opportunities
- Assist in identifying and assessing potential target markets and specializations required to successfully engage identified markets
- Contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Build and execute team’s marketing and business development plan in support of growth goals established by the team.
- Consistently meet or exceed mutually agreed upon asset growth goals.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Possess and demonstrate strong communication skills
- Understanding of how to deliver a strong overall client experience
- Ability to identify opportunities for business growth, develop strategic initiatives and drive to achieve desired results
- Strong partnership and relationship management skills with ability to analyze and prioritize leads
- Proven ability to manage risk and make sound decisions
What We Offer
- A challenging environment filled with support and growth
- Strong career growth opportunities and exposure
- Regular team building activities
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Competitive compensation based on your experience and seniority