Business Development Lead (B2B, AI SaaS Product)$150k to $220k
Seniority Level - Mid-Level or Senior
Job Location - Michigan. We are seeking B2B client visits as COVID alleviates
Employment Type - Full-Time
Job Function - Sales & Business Development
Alariss Global is the Premier Global Expansion Platform, enabling high-growth tech companies in industries like SaaS, IT, Entertainment, and EdTech from abroad to quickly and effectively build their U.S. operations. We are currently recruiting a new Business Development Lead to join our team. You’ll work with our highly accomplished and diverse team educated at Harvard, Stanford & Insead and trained at Microsoft, McKinsey, and the U.S. Foreign Service to develop an innovative business development strategy to help our client grow. Alariss Global’s innovative methodology has been featured in a variety of sources, including Forbes Magazine, Harvard Business School, and MIT Sloan School of Management.
Our client just closed a $1m VC round and is seeking to expand to the United States with an innovative A.I.-powered Software as a Service (SaaS) product. The product predicts breakdowns, and quality defects in critical assets in manufacturing plants with the help of A.I.-based digital solutions tracking vibration, energy, and image patterns. These systems in production produce an improvement of 90% in quality within four weeks of deployment.
You’ll collaborate work with our Alariss Global team to 1) develop a market-entry strategy, 2) execute that strategy, and 3) provide feedback to our partner on how to localize their product and content. You’ll implement your strategy with real-time collaboration amongst your team using the latest growth and collaboration software. In the process, you’ll be trained by our accomplished team members and will gain unique global experience by connecting executives and partners across borders.
- Versatile team players who can wear many hats and adapt to the needs of the company in a dynamic environment.
- High interpersonal competence and empathy, with an ability to develop and nurture client relations in the industrial/automotive sector, represent the company externally, develop and maintain industry connections for a pipeline of new customers, launch sales campaigns to increase inbound and outbound leads, and work with the engineering team to incorporate feedback from prospective clients.
- Responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and closing new accounts as well as engaging with clients to ensure a positive experience and maintain long term relationships.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in business development / sales & ability to understand our AI product's potential for US customers
- Ability to perform at high efficiency in a fast-paced environment—you can get an incredible amount done in a short amount of time
- Tenacious attitude—you bounce back from setbacks quickly, are resourceful, and find creative ways to get things done
- Demonstrated track record of achievement in deals closed and accounts managed
- Extraordinary communication and interpersonal skills—people trust you and get the sense that you are advocating for something in which you believe
What We Offer:
- A challenging environment filled with support and growth
- Strong career growth opportunities and exposure
- Regular team building activities
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Competitive compensation based on your experience and seniority. We are targeting $180k + bonus, but this level will be variable per the exact person's experience.