Business Development Manager (US Expansion)$35k to $100k
Revolution is a collection of limited edition, pre-crafted structures, including homes and pavilions. The project unites 86 of the world’s preeminent architects, artists, and designers to create an exclusive series of prefabricated, livable spaces. With a network of cutting-edge technologies and cost-efficient production systems, Revolution is democratizing high-design and architecture by introducing designed spaces in exclusive collaboration with industry leading creatives. Revolution is now seeking to expand into the U.S. market.
To learn more about the company and vision, see here: revolutionprecrafted.com/
Direct Supervisor: CEO
- To support the Head of Business Development with sourcing and negotiating in the United States market
- To source new leads for land owners and investors, set meetings and close deals
- To strategize and execute international expansion
- Bring in B2B deals to the company and see to them until closure
- Bring in new investors to the company
- Works in an office environment in which the incumbent strives to achieve best in class performance by creating a culture that encourages every one to perform their best every day
- Works in a dynamic team environment that has high expectations for flawless tasks execution and performance.
- Seeking scrappy people who don't give up
- Works in an evolving business environment where expansion opportunities are being identified on a continuous basis adding additional complexity and workload to the existing project environment.