Country Manager - India
Alariss Global is the Premier Global Expansion Platform, enabling high-growth tech companies in B2B SaaS, Fin-tech, Health-tech, EdTech, E-Commerce, and other verticals, to quickly and effectively build their overseas go-to-market teams. The founders, Joyce and Nick, were educated at Harvard, Stanford & INSEAD and trained at Microsoft, McKinsey, and the U.S. Foreign Service to develop innovative business development strategies. Alariss Global’s innovative methodology has been featured in a variety of sources, including Forbes Magazine, Harvard Business School, and MIT Sloan School of Management.
We are looking for an ambitious Country Manager, who is motivated by driving our sales business in India. You will be part of a highly-skilled sales team, where both independence and teamwork are highly valued. In order to succeed as Country Manager at Alariss, it is crucial that you have a deep insight into the Indian market and are capable of uncovering customer needs. As the first point of contact for the Indian market, you will be a central part of the execution of our Go-To-Market strategy. In cooperation with Marketing, Client Onboarding Team, and Client Success Managers you realize our ambitious growth plans for the Indian market. You will have distinct flexibility and freedom to explore new customers, but at the same time, you will be an important part of a team, where we together develop new customer segments and markets.
We are building a global company, and we are looking for passionate people who strive to be the best at what they do.
- You will develop and execute the Go-To-Market strategy for the Indian market.
- Researching the country or region thoroughly and adapting strategies accordingly.
- Implementing an effective brand strategy and ensuring consistency.
- Maintaining a good image of the organization at all times.
- Act as a strategic business partner
- Manage teams responsible for sales operations interactions and coordinate business planning processes.
- Identify bottlenecks and create forward-looking capacity models to support short-term as well as long-term global business expansion.
- Lead sales forecasting, planning, and operations processes within the organization. Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s overall planning & operations-related efforts.
- Plan and execute the tactical elements of sales to develop best practices and continuously improve effectiveness.
Country Manager Requirements:
- At least 7 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- We expect you to bring a start-up mindset, and will naturally thrive in a high-growth and fluid tech environment.
- Proven experience of over-achievement in a leadership or senior sales role such as Country Manager or General Manager.
- +2 years experience in a Hyper-Growth Startup
- Success in launching and scaling a business from the ground up in a new territory
- Experience with a SaaS platform for small and medium businesses
- A natural leader who inspires the team
- An energetic and highly-motivated individual with a strong desire to work in a dynamic tech start-up environment