Business Operations Lead
Founded by Harvard & Stanford alumni and backed by General Catalyst, Alariss Global is the premier platform for overseas tech firms to find, legally hire, and pay top U.S. Business Development talent. Our clients include unicorn tech firms from overseas including TikTok, TransferWise, Xiaomi, ASUS, and more. We've been growing at 100%+ month-over-month MRR for each of the past six months and are rapidly expanding our team. You’ll work with our highly accomplished and diverse team educated at Harvard, Stanford & INSEAD and trained at Microsoft, McKinsey, and the U.S. Foreign Service to develop innovative operational practices to help our marketplace scale to 100,000 users. Alariss Global’s innovative methodology has been featured in a variety of sources, including Forbes Magazine, Harvard Business School, and MIT Sloan School of Management.
This position reports directly to the CEO.
Alariss Global can sponsor OPT.
- Collaborating with executive team members to determine and prioritize business strategies
- Devise strategies and operational techniques to automate and streamline our marketplace transactions while still engaging with clients and candidates to ensure a positive experience and maintain long term relationships.
- Communicate on a daily basis with our Business Development and Account Management team to optimize operations, pricing, workflows and respond to the needs of our clients.
- Work closely with the Alariss management team and founders to identify operational pain points and address them quickly.
- Versatile team player who can wear many hats and adapt to the needs of the company in a dynamic environment.
- Work with the engineering team to incorporate feedback from prospective clients.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experience in business operations at a fast-moving tech company
- Ability to perform at high efficiency in a fast-paced environment—you can get an incredible amount done in a short amount of time
- Tenacious attitude—you bounce back from setbacks quickly, are resourceful, and find creative ways to get things done
- Demonstrated track record of achievement in deals closed and accounts managed
- Extraordinary communication and interpersonal skills—people trust you and get the sense that you are advocating for something in which you believe
What We Offer
- A challenging environment filled with support and growth
- Strong career growth opportunities and exposure
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Competitive salary aligned with your experience
- Based in San Francisco, but offer flexible remote work options