US Sales Manager
Alariss Global https://www.alariss.com/ is a fast-growing tech startup in the global expansion space. We are backed by top VCs and serve clients in China, India, Southeast Asia, and Sub-Saharan Africa. Our tech platform connects global leaders to high-impact roles in the emerging markets, with the mission of fostering greater international and intercultural collaboration. The CEO has a Harvard BA, Princeton MPA, and Stanford MBA, and the CTO has a Harvard BA and INSEAD MBA.
We are hiring a Sales Manager to help us continue our rapid growth. At this early stage, you will have great impact and will be responsible for hitting aggressive growth targets and materially increasing our reach and client base. We are looking for versatile team players who can wear many hats and adapt to the needs of the company.
Our clients are small medium businesses (SMBs) and smaller enterprise clients looking for digital transformation solutions. Sales Managers will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and closing new accounts as well as engaging with clients to ensure a positive experience.
Your tasks may include representing the company externally, developing and maintaining industry connections for a pipeline of new customers, launching sales campaigns to increase inbound and outbound leads, managing client relationships, and working with the engineering team to incorporate feedback from prospective clients.
There is no typical day in a startup, so you will have to be adaptable—there will be no shortage of interesting challenges to tackle!
· Ability to perform at high efficiency in a fast-paced environment—you can get an incredible amount done in a short amount of time
· Tenacious attitude—you bounce back from setbacks quickly, are resourceful, and find creative ways to get things done
· Demonstrated track record of achievement in deals closed and accounts managed
· Extraordinary communication and interpersonal skills—people trust you and get the sense that you are advocating for something in which you believe
· Experience in lead generation and outbound and inbound sales
· Proficiency with a wide range of sales tools, including HubSpot or other CRMs, lead generation software, and e-mail campaign software.
· Minimum 4 years work experience in a sales or business development role at a startup, B2B SaaS company, or similar field
· Passion for solving big problems and having an immediate and positive impact