US Sales Manager
Seniority Level - Associate, Mid-Level, and Senior Positions Available
Employment Type - Full-Time or Contractual Consulting Projects
Job Functions - Sales & Business Development
Alariss Global is the Premier Global Expansion Platform, enabling high-growth tech companies in industries like SaaS, IT, Entertainment, and EdTech to quickly and effectively build their overseas operations. We are currently recruiting new Business Development Consultants to join our team. You’ll lead the next wave of globalization and will work with our highly accomplished and diverse team educated at Harvard, Stanford & Insead and trained at Microsoft, McKinsey, and the U.S. Foreign Service to develop innovative business development strategies. Alariss Global’s innovative methodology has been featured in a variety of sources, including Forbes Magazine, Harvard Business School, and MIT Sloan School of Management.
Our clients are typically high-growth startups located in China, India, and other emerging markets funded by Tier 1 Venture Capitalists. They are already the leading domestic player and have their ambitions set on global expansion, in particular entering the U.S. Market. You’ll work with our Alariss Global team of Account Executives, Sales Development Representatives, and Growth Marketers to 1) develop a market-entry strategy, 2) execute that strategy, and 3) provide feedback to our partner on how to localize their product and content. You’ll implement your strategy with real-time collaboration amongst your team using the latest growth and collaboration software. In the process, you’ll be trained by our accomplished team members and will gain unique global experience by connecting executives and partners across borders.
- Versatile team players who can wear many hats and adapt to the needs of the company in a dynamic environment.
- High interpersonal competence and empathy, with an ability to develop and nurture client relations, represent the company externally, develop and maintain industry connections for a pipeline of new customers, launch sales campaigns to increase inbound and outbound leads, and work with the engineering team to incorporate feedback from prospective clients.
- Responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and closing new accounts as well as engaging with clients to ensure a positive experience and maintain long term relationships.
- Be confident that YOUR solution will solve a real problem and add value for freshly acquired clients. Our system at Alariss Global focuses on results and meticulous attention to detail in the customer journey.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Ability to perform at high efficiency in a fast-paced environment—you can get an incredible amount done in a short amount of time
- Tenacious attitude—you bounce back from setbacks quickly, are resourceful, and find creative ways to get things done
- Demonstrated track record of achievement in deals closed and accounts managed
- Extraordinary communication and interpersonal skills—people trust you and get the sense that you are advocating for something in which you believe
- Experience in lead generation and outbound and inbound sales
- Work experience in a sales or business development role at a startup, B2B SaaS company, or similar field
- Passion for solving big problems and having an immediate and positive impact.
- Proficiency with a wide range of sales tools, including HubSpot or other CRMs, lead generation software, and email campaign software along with previous SDR/AE is a plus.
- Previous business development or sales experience is a plus.
What We Offer:
- A challenging environment filled with support and growth
- Strong career growth opportunities and exposure
- Regular team building activities
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Competitive compensation based on your experience and seniority